Agilent Technologies Inc. introduced the Dissolution Exchange, a free and interactive resource to learn about dissolution testing, solve laboratory testing challenges, and discuss topics related to the dissolution industry.
Dissolution is a technique used in the pharmaceutical industry to determine the rate at which active pharmaceutical ingredients release from solid dosage forms such as tablets and capsules.
The exchange offers an expansive set of resources in the learn, solve and discuss areas of the program. These resources include:
• A self-paced dissolution tutorial developed by knowledgeable Agilent chemists.
• Recorded webinars and presentations.
• A Dissolution Discussion Group forum.
• White papers, posters, newsletters, etc.
• A hotline for dissolution-related questions, including instrument selection, qualification, method development and more.